Foundation course of Orel State University http://oreluniver.ru/fpis/preparatory/reception_english
Conditions for admission to study on higher education programs
(Bachelor's, Specialist's, Master's programs)
Reception of foreign citizens and stateless persons at OSU named after I.S. Turgenev for training on educational programs of higher education is carried out for budgetary places (if any) in accordance with international treaties of the Russian Federation, federal laws or the quota established by the Government of the Russian Federation for the education of foreign citizens and stateless persons (hereinafter - the quota for the education of foreign citizens ), as well as to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services.
Applicants for training in order to obtain a bachelor's degree must have a complete (secondary) education, confirmed by a document (certificate, diploma) that allows them to apply for higher education at a university. Candidates for study with the aim of obtaining a master's degree must have a bachelor of science degree or a specialist in the relevant field.
In accordance with Russian law and the Admission Regulations, applicants for study at the University
must submit the following documents:
- Personal application for admission to training, indicating the chosen direction of training (specialty);
- Application form (filled in directly upon submission of documents);
- A copy of the identity document of a foreign citizen, which will be used to enter the territory of the Russian Federation (passport). The validity period of the identity document of a foreign citizen on the day of entry into the Russian Federation must be at least 18 (eighteen) months;
- A duly certified translation into Russian of a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- The original document of the education of a foreign citizen and annex (-s) to it with an indication of the disciplines studied and the grades or points obtained on them, issued by a foreign state, recognized as equivalent to a state-issued document on education in the Russian Federation and legalized in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with affixing of an apostille (except for cases when, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international agreement, legalization and affixing of an apostille are not required);
- Translation into Russian of the document of the education of a foreign state and the annex (-s) to it, certified in accordance with the established procedure (at the choice of the holder of the document: by a Russian notary, the consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of issue of the document on education or the consulate in the Russian Federation of the country in which the document of education is issued; by a foreign notary in the presence of an appropriate international agreement));
- The original medical report, certified by the official health authority of the country of permanent residence of the foreign citizen, on the absence of socially dangerous diseases and contraindications for studying and living in the Russian Federation;
- Translation into Russian of the medical report on the absence of socially dangerous diseases and contraindications for studying and living in the Russian Federation, certified in accordance with the established procedure;
- A document of a medical institution of the country of permanent residence of a foreign citizen, confirming the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS;
- Translation into Russian of a document of a medical institution of the country of permanent residence of a foreign citizen, confirming the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS, certified in accordance with the established procedure;
- Voluntary medical insurance policy valid on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- 6 photos of 3x4 size;
All documents of a foreign citizen executed in a foreign language must be translated into Russian and certified in accordance with the established procedure (at the choice of the holder of the document: by a Russian notary, the consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of issue of the document on education or the consulate in the Russian Federation of the country in which the document on education was issued ).
Education documents issued in a foreign state must go through the procedure for recognition and establishment of equivalence in the prescribed manner, with the exception of the following cases:
- the existence of a valid international agreement on mutual recognition between the Russian Federation and the country of issue of educational documents
- inclusion of the educational organization that issued the documents in the List of foreign educational organizations that issue documents on education and (or) qualifications recognized in the Russian Federation, approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 30.12.2015 No. 2777-p "On approval of the list of foreign educational organizations which issue documents of education and (or) of qualifications recognized in the Russian Federation ”.
Upon arrival in the Russian Federation, it is necessary to undergo an HIV test, as well as a medical examination.
A foreign applicant bears the costs of organizing his meeting, travel to the place of study and the purchase of a medical insurance policy on the territory of the Russian Federation. The health insurance policy must be purchased annually.
Detailed information about the rules of admission of foreign citizens to OSU named after I.S. Turgenev you can find on the page of the University Admissions Committee in Russian: http://oreluniver.ru/abitur/bachelor
In English: http://int.oreluniver.ru/en/admission
Information about the dormitories and the cost of accommodation: http://int.oreluniver.ru/en/social/dormitories
Foreign students applying for accommodation in the dormitories of OSU named after I.S. Turgenev, are obliged to conclude Residential lease agreement for living in a student dormitory within 3 working days after crossing the border of the Russian Federation and pay for it at the University's cash desk.
The Residential lease agreement is concluded with the Director of the Center for Supporting the Activities of Dormitories - Silkin Ivan Mikhailovich at Komsomolskaya St., 95, office 321. They also receive a referral to move into a dormitory there.
After the conclusion of the Agreement, the student is obliged to provide the Head of the dormitory with the following documents:
- Residential lease agreement
- The Referral to move into a dormitory with marks of the accounting department (Komsomolskaya st., 95, room 130), student polyclinic (Krasin st., 3) and the Sector of Passport and Visa support and Control (Komsomolskaya st., 95, room 243)
- 2 photos 3x4 cm.
In the University dormitory it is FORBIDDEN:
- property damage;
- drinking alcoholic beverages;
- maintenance of premises (rooms, kitchens, bathrooms) in an unsanitary condition.
Foreign students are required to clean the premises in which they live, as well as clean up after themselves in the kitchen and bathroom. Kitchen cleaning is carried out in accordance with the duty schedule.
The summer months are also paid regardless of whether you go home for vacation or not.
Violation the rules of migration registration by foreign citizens, the rules of studying at the preparatory department, the rules of living in the university dormitory, as well as the untimely passing of the medical examination by the students entails EXCLUSION from Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev and DEPORTATION!