The Dissertation Boards of Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev have approved themselves as highly professional and demanding. They carry out a scientific inquiry of dissertations honestly, scrupulously and impartially and contribute to a top qualification staff training in Orel and the Orel region.
In the Dissertation Boards of Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev not only university post-graduate students, doctoral candidates and staff members defend their dissertations, but also candidates for a degree from other universities and organisations in Orel, all cities of Central Federal District, and also from Rostov-on-Don, Khabarovsk, Chelyabinsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg and other cities of the Russian Federation.
All Dissertations Boards work according to the Administrative policy of 27.04.2015.
The list of dissertation councils
- Russian literature (philological sciences)
- Theory and methodology of teaching and upbringing (by areas and levels of education) (pedagogical sciences)
- Technology of storage and processing of cereals, legumes, cereal products, fruits and vegetables and viticulture (technical sciences).
- Сonstruction design, buildings and structures (technical sciences).
- Methods and devices for monitoring and diagnostics of materials, products, substances and the natural environment (technical sciences)
- Management of transportation processes (technical sciences).
- Economics and management of the national economy (innovation management; economics, organization and management of enterprises, industries, complexes - industry (economic sciences)
- Economics and management of the national economy (regional economics) (economic sciences)
- National history (historical sciences)
- Engineering (technical sciences)