Information for the companies applying for the enrollment of foreign citizens to study at
Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev
Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev informs all companies which plan to cooperate with the University in recruiting foreign citizens to study in the 2022-2023 academic year that the deadline for submitting documents for concluding cooperation agreements is set until March 15, 2022.
The decision on cooperation will be made on a collegial basis by the commission in the period from March 23 to March 27, 2022. The information about the selected companies will be posted on the website until April 1, 2022. The term for concluding contracts is from April 1 to April 24, 2022.
We inform you that Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev does not enter into contracts / agreements to provide any company with the exclusive right to recruit foreign citizens to study at the University. All contracts with companies for the recruitment of foreign citizens for training at Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev will be concluded only on a gratuitous basis in the form proposed by the University.
In order to consider your proposal for cooperation in the recruitment of foreign citizens to study at Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev, please, provide copies of the following documents certified by the seal of the counterparty and the signature of the counterparty's representative indicating the date of certification, which must be affixed no earlier than 10 calendar days before the document is submitted to the University:
- Constituent documents (with all changes and additions).
- Certificate of state registration or an analog document from the country of registration of the company (individual entrepreneur).
- Certificate of registration with the tax authority or an analog document from the country of registration of the company (individual entrepreneur).
- Documents confirming the powers of the person signing the contract for the general director / director - the protocol (decisions, etc.) of the authorized body of the legal entity on the appointment (election) to the position of the general director / director (stamped copy) or an analog document from the country of registration of the company (individual entrepreneur); for another person - a power of attorney, from the content of which it follows that the person indicated in it is authorized to sign this agreement (a copy certified by the seal of the counterparty).
- An extract from the unified state register of legal entities, issued no later than 1 (one) month before the date of submission, or an analog document from the country of registration of the company (individual entrepreneur).
- Passport, certificate of registration with the tax authority, certificate of state registration of an individual as an individual entrepreneur (this document is submitted if an agreement is concluded with an individual
- Contact information of the organization (in Russian and English): full and abbreviated name, registration address and actual location, website, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers.
- Information about the activities of your organization in recruiting foreign citizens for study at the universities of the Russian Federation (including the name of the university, the contact person of the university, phone number, e-mail, the number of recruited students by years / specialties / universities)
-To inform about the planned number of applicants and specialties (areas of training) when recruiting foreign citizens to study at Orel State University named after I.S.Turgenev in 2022-2023 academic year.
We also ask you to provide information about your representative in Orel, who will represent the interests of your legal entity (individual entrepreneur).
Below is a list of the main criteria for evaluating information from applicant companies and Companies with which cooperation agreements have been concluded for concluding new cooperation agreements for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- Completeness and accuracy of the documents and information provided about the company and its management;
- Providing recommendations on the work of applicant companies in the recruitment of foreign citizens for training in Russian and foreign universities, as well as contact details of the persons who prepared the recommendations;
- State of registration of the company
- Availability of a valid company website on the Internet;
- A list of areas of training at the University for which the selection of foreign applicants will be carried out (preference will be given to non-medical areas of training, including the Preparatory Department); indicating the planned number of foreign students in the 2022-23 academic year
- List of countries from which it is planned to recruit foreign students in the 2022-2023 academic year;
- Experience of cooperation with Orel State University named after I.S.Turgenev;
- Timeliness and completeness of submitted annual reports;
- Compliance with the internal regulations by the foreign students previously recruited by the company, conscientiousness in fulfilling their obligations;
- Timeliness and efficiency of communication with the Sector of Passport and Visa Control and Support of the University.
For additional information, please contact the Department for International Relations of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Orel State University named after I.S.Turgenev"
The contact person:
Aronova Svetlana Anatolyevna, Director of the Department for International Relations
tel .: +79066640008 from 10.00 to 16.00 Moscow time
Address for sending documents: st. Komsomolskaya 95, office 139
Orel, Russian Federation, 302026
All additional information is available on our official website http://int.oreluniver.ru/en/
- Academic Session: 1 semester- from September 1 till December 31; exams in January; vacations 1 week: 2 semester- from February 8 till June 8; exams in June; vacations in July and August.
- Academic Programmes: http://int.oreluniver.ru/en/educational/educational-programmes/degree
- List of Subject with Course Duration: http://oreluniver.ru/default/edu/edutable
- Tuition Fee for Bachelor, Specialty & Masters program: http://int.oreluniver.ru/en/admission/tuition-fee
- Hostel Fee: http://int.oreluniver.ru/en/social/dormitories
- Leaving Expenses: The average cost of a food basket in Orel at the beginning of September 2021 was 11,000 rubles (about $ 162).
Directions of cooperation with international educational institutions
- to integrate the key university into international research and education space as an equal partner;
- to form and sustain the university image as a world-class education and research centre;
- to develop international ties of the university and achieve other aims the university faces in the area of international collaboration.
Strategic concerns of international ties development of the FSBEI of Higher Education “Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev”
- to increase students and teachers’ academic mobility;
- to develop partnership relations on a contract basis with foreign universities;
- to develop and implement joint international education programs into educational process;
- to raise the rating of the university international activity (in particular, with the help of publications and with the participation of foreign research teaching fellows);
- to increase the number of international student bodies in the university;
- to attract financial resources from international funds and organisations to implement research and education projects and programs;
- to craft positive international university image.
Trends of international ties development of the FSBEI of Higher Education “Orel State University named after I.S. Turgenev”
- educational process;
- to establish favourable conditions to raise students, postgraduates and teachers’ academic mobility;
- to create conditions for university teachers and staff members to master foreign languages for them to be closely involved in international programs and grants and to plan curriculum and courses of study for foreign students;
- to internationalise research and evaluation;
- to deepen interregional cooperation with Russian universities for joint problem solution of being included into international educational and scientific community;
- to develop international collaboration with universities in the post-Soviet space.
Characteristics of the program in the field of international activity of OSU n.a. I.S. Turgenev (key university program):
- to enhance language training of students, to implement Educational Programs (OP) in a foreign language at Enlarged Groups of program tracks and specialties (UGS): 09.00.00 – Information science and computer technology; 12.00.00 – Photonics, instrument-making, optical observation and bioengineering systems and technologies; 31.00.00 – Clinical science; 33.00.00 – Pharmaceutical science; 38.00.00 – Economics and Management; 4.00.00 – Education and pedagogical sciences – due to the implementation of specialized courses and organization of language study placements;
- the number of Educational Programs with a reinforced language training shall have been increased up to 30 units by the year 2020.
- to raise the level of mastering of English for specific purposes at basic areas of science and innovation activities of the key university on the ground of courses (in groups or individually) to study English for specific purposes;
- 50% of academic staff of the key university shall have passed the program of language training by the year 2020;
- To increase the number of articles in magazines, cited at databases of Web of Science and SCOPUS due to the development of the Publication activity center and creation of the Translation Agency, which will provide linguistic support and help academic staff to translate manuscripts of publications and make reports and speeches for the conferences and the university will provide financial encouragement for publications;
- The number of publications of the organisation, which are indexed by the information analysis system of science citation of Web of Science per 100 members of academic staff (unit)
2016 – 2
2017 – 7
2018 – 10
2019 – 12
2020 – 15
- The number of publications of the organisation, which are indexed by the information analysis system of science citation of Scopus per 100 members of academic staff (unit)
2016 – 2
2017 – 8
2018 – 12
2019 – 15
2020 – 20
- An event block, which is related to building of the key university awareness in international research and educational field;
- to create a department of academic writing to teach methods of writing articles, reports and other documents in accordance with requirements and traditions, that have been developed at foreign science and technical high-impact magazines. The instruction will be carried out at academic writing and publication activities courses. Moreover, scientists will be provided with an access to information databases ИАС, WoS, Scopus;
- to attract annually 3-6 foreign scientists, who have a necessary level of research competencies;
- fellowship of the university and scientists at the following specialised communities: European Society for Engineering Education (SEFI); CDIO Initiative; European Association of Research Managers & Administrators (EARMA); Internationale Gesellschaft für Ingenieur Pädagogik (IGIP) and others;
- internationalisation of research and development is planned due to the participation of the university academic staff in international high-class scientific measures both in Russia (including events of the key university) and abroad. To organise conferences with the assistance of international credible professional organisations (units), such as IEEE and others, that have their own magazines in ИАС, WoS, Scopus;
- to develop academic mobility programs, practical studies at leading Russian and foreign research and education centers and innovative companies (especially at programs of engineering, pedagogic and health education and education in social sciences), including joint programs, among them double degree programs with foreign partner-universities (University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne (France), Academy of Design (Italy), Leuphana University of Lüneburg and Dresden University of Technology (Germany), Czech Technical University in Prague and Scientific-research Institute of Plant Industry (Czech Republic), University of Food Technology in Plovdiv, University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy in Sofia, University of Sofia (Bulgaria)) in economics, automatics and management, transportation systems and technologies, biotechnology, medicine, art and design;
- the number of the university students, who participate in programs of in-Russian and international academic mobility, should have increased to 2% by 2020;
- the key university is to participate in PhD training programs (running of joint PhD programs with leading Russian and foreign universities; sending gifted graduate in foreign universities' PhD programs and provide them financial assistance while study and with their further being part of the university staff);
- the number of academic staff of the key university, who have PhD, will have been increased to 20 persons per year by 2020.